- Some of the things I know about
- Because, fiction
- The truth about fallen leaves
- Some thoughts to keep you up at night
- Some nights to keep your thoughts awake
- Some keep their thoughts awake, oh night
- Ladybug ladybug ladybug red.
5 thoughts on “Tuesday Poem – A series of titles for books I may write”
Fun. Made me smile. Especially love ‘dilutable’ for some reason….
I like “Indelible”, came across that word recently in a book I was reading. Good to find its use in a poem. From memory, Tim Jones once did a fun poem on titles to call your book: ‘All Blacks’ Kitchen Gardens’. Both poems are very good.
I enjoyed this a lot 🙂
#s 4-6 are clearly a trilogy – I’m getting an Italo Calvino kind of vibe from those.
Haha! Thanks all, glad I made you smile. That was fun! 🙂 I must check out Tim’s poem.